Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi Everyone!
My name is Debb and I am taking over for Brandi. We miss you, Brandi! I know some of you from when I worked at the store last spring when Marcia went on her 5 week vacation. But I want to know ALL of you! Please come in and see me.
A little bit about myself.............according to the IRS, I live in Minnesota, however this year I more than qualify for Washington residency. I come and stay with my friend, Vickie, who also works here. The accomodations are fabulous..........I have my own room, car and computer. What else do I need?? Did I mention that Vickie also is a great cook? My friends back in MN say I should move here, but I have 2 precious granddaughters, a third one coming in January, and I just can't be so far away. I am an official empty-nester now since my last child graduated from college in May and is working as an RN in San Diego. I have been a flight attendant for 35 years, started just before I was 10. I am on a leave of absence which is why I can spend lots of time here. I am a quilter by heart, but Vickie started me scrapbooking several years ago and I have been hooked ever since! I love all the new papers and embellishments we have gotten in the store lately. You need to come in and see them.
Oops, Vickie just walked by and said I was supposed to be blogging about the store, not me. Oh well. That will be another day.
We are busy getting ready for our Scrappink crop this Saturday. I can't believe all the cool things Marcia and Shawna are planning. We have just a couple of spots left so come and join us in cropping for the cure. Not only is it for a good cause, but its guaranteed to be lots of fun!
Come in so I can meet all of you!
Debb

No comments: