Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi Everyone!

What a busy weekend we had here! We had our ScrapPink fund raiser on Saturday and it was fabulous!!! Nearly 30 women joined us for our Susan G. Komen crop for the cure. There was a ton of pink in our classroom. We had pink prizes and projects and lots of food! Kudos to Marcia and Shawna for their work in organizing and setting up this huge party. It was a great success.
As we try and get back to "normal" this week, I want to remind you to keep checking our calendar for new classes being offered. Shawna is going to teach her I Am Thankful mini-book on Saturday, November 01 from 2-4p. Vickie's Disney 8X8 album is this Saturday, October 04 from 1-4p. It is the most detailed Disney book I have ever seen! She has everything cut out for you, all you have to do it put it together. It even includes a Disney album. You won't be disappointed in this class. She has openings for 2 more people. My Cricut class is this Wednesday, October 01 from 6-8:30p. There has been a lot of interest in this class so if Wednesday doesn't work for you, I am offering it again on Sunday, October 12 from 12-2:30p. I am also working on setting up a Cricut Club. It will be a monthly get-together where we can swap cartridges and ideas. If you have any suggestions for this class, be sure to let me know.
I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy this wonderful autumn weather. While you are out and about, come in and see us!!

Debb

No comments: