Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hi!
We are busy little elves around here this week. Shawna is trying to get the decorations up, Marcia is getting things together for a stamping and scrapping weekend in Wallace Falls, and Vickie is designing Christmas projects for classes and our Open House in December. What am I doing, you ask? Good question. I'm like Mrs. Claus......busy keeping Santa and the elves in line and not stressing out. Not sure how good of a job I am doing!
Our class schedule is filling up. Check out the website for all the fun classes coming up. Shawna, Vickie and I are all teaching classes during the holidays. Lots of great Christmas gift ideas. We have Christmas blocks, calendars and chipboard books. So much fun stuff!! I love all the glitz and glitter of this season.
If you need to get a gift for that special scrapper, remember we do have gift cards. I can't think of a better gift than to be given money and turned loose in a scrapbook store! Can you imagine the fun?
I hope you enjoy this last week of calm before the festivities of the holidays are upon us. Come in and see me........I think I'm here everyday (just like Mrs. Claus!).
Debb

No comments: