Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi Everyone!

I hope all of you had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Mine was wonderful. I think I ate enough to last me for the rest of the year.

It has been a very busy weekend here. As we prepare for this Saturday's Open House, things don't appear to be slowing down. Hopefully my clothes will fit again by next week!

Make sure you take time to come in and join us for our second annual Open House this Saturday, December 06, from 10a-3p. This is a time when Marcia and Shawna extend their thanks to all of you for your continued support and presence here at the Scrapbook Pad. We value each and everyone of you and don't take lightly the great friends we have. We will be having refreshments, make-and-takes, and special gifts. We will also have some markdown items, such as our sale paper for 10 cents each. I think the best deal is when you purchase a $50 gift certificate, we add $10 to it, making it worth $60. Not sure how you can beat that!

I saw a quote the other today that made me stop and smile. I want to share it with all of you.

"As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations,

compounded by December's unpredictable weather, it is good

to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are

worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the

same." (Donald E. Westlake)

Isn't this so true? I just love it.

Come in and see us this Saturday. I hope you can take time during your busyness to enjoy this season.

Debb

No comments: