Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello Everyone!!
Is everyone enjoying this spring-like weather? I'm loving it!!! I hope it stays for a long time.
Everyone sure had a good time during the Second Annual Paper Chase. I miss the crowds of people who came in to see us. I hate to admit this, but I even miss the long lines waiting to check out! It was so much fun seeing eager faces and hearing about the different experiences at each of the stores. I just wish I could have been out there, too!!! Vickie and I started our own Paper Chase yesterday. We visited a couple of stores in the area and checked out their product. I like how each store carries a different version of some of the brands. We hope to visit a couple more stores. Its even fun to do it "after the fact".
Last Sunday we had a full house for the Wax Painting class. The participants had a blast and left with several creations. The pictures they made were beautiful. John will be coming back in May to teach another class. Watch our website for date and time. This class fills up fast so make sure you sign up right away.
We are looking forward to National Scrapbook Day on Saturday, May 2. We are busy getting make n' takes ready. We are even contemplating a decorating contest. Lots of ideas in the works. You won't want to miss it!
Our Cricut Club normally meets on the second Sunday of the month. However, since Easter is this Sunday, we will be meeting April 26, the last Sunday in April. We have the two newest cartridges in the store for you to use.......Life is a Beach and Lyrical. Come in and add some pizazz to your layouts. Lyrical has six different fonts on it. It is a great cartridge. Both of these cartridges will be available for your use on Sunday. Also, make sure you check out the various Cricut classes we are offering. There is one for everyone! If you have Design Studio, make sure you take Linda's class on how to use this program. It increases your Cricut's capabilities and allows endless creativity on your part.
Vickie's Spring Card class on Sunday, April 26 has some openings available. Come in and see these cute cards you will be making. There is a good variety of all occasion cards. Make sure you sign up soon. This class will fill up fast.
Shawna has her monthly Basic Grey card class, Tuesday, April 21. This has been a popular class. If you like Basic Grey papers, this class is for you.
Don't forget about our ScrapBingo on Sunday, April 19. If you just want to come and crop and not play Bingo, that's okay. But I bet you will get caught up in the fun of the game!! The crop is free, and Bingo is $5.00. Its always a lot of fun. Be sure to call and get signed up.
I will be here for another two weeks and then its back to Minnesota for me. I hope these couple of weeks go by slowly. Its going to be hard to leave everyone. For now, I don't even want to think about it. All I know is I have enough scrapbook supplies here to fill a 747 cargo plane! For those of you who aren't familiar with aircraft types, a 747 is HUGE! And I could fill it to the brim. I'm going to have to add on to my house or sell all my furniture just to get my scrapbook stuff in! I'm thinking of putting paper racks in my showers and just use the bathtub. If I'm not careful, I'll be filling up the tub and having to use the garden hose to clean up. Its a good thing this is such a great hobby. It's worth using the garden hose. But, my neighbors might squawk.
Have a good weekend!
Debb

No comments: