Monday, April 27, 2009

Hi!


We are only 5 days away from National Scrapbook Day, Saturday, May 02. We are getting several Make and Takes ready for the big day. We will be celebrating from 10 - 3p. Make sure you come in and have some fun! We also have an all day crop going on. Lots happening!


We have gotten in new Jolee's that are so cute! I can't pick out a favorite but its between the kiddie sandbox and Times Square. We got in several children's and travel ones. We also got wedding and flowers. All are very cute. I love the detail Jolee's put into their embellishments. They really add to a layout or card.

We had a good time at the Cricut Club. We all got together and used Life is a Beach and made cards and layouts. I love learning different Cricut techniques from everyone. If you have a Cricut, you might want to join our group. We meet once a month and swap cartridges and share various ideas on how to get the best use of our Cricuts. Its amazing to learn a new trick or technique someone else has learned. I love it! Plus, the socializing is wonderful.


Don't forget to check our website for the latest in classes. We have several new ones coming up in May. For everyone who has been asking about the Stationary Box class, we finally have it on the schedule for Sat, May 16 from 11-2. Call and get signed up soon because this class will definitely fill up fast.


National Scrapbook Day will be my last day at the store. The time has come for me to head back to Minnesota. I will love being closer to my granddaughters, but I will miss all of you very much. I have enjoyed getting to know each of you and spending time together has been a huge blessing to me. Each of you has a special place in my heart and I will never forget you. I have lots of pictures to remind me of our times together. My plan is to come back for Cricut Club each month. I probably will have to wait until later this summer to start. I won't be gone forever. Marcia and Shawna can't get rid of me that easily!! Brandi is back and will be taking over the blog. We are happy to have her back on board.


I hope to see you on Saturday for National Scrapbook Day. Thanks for making my time here so memorable. You all will be missed.


Debb

No comments: